About the Hotel
All the hotel's rooms are two-room suites, and you can choose between a king or two queen beds. In addition, each room comes equipped with a pull-out sofa bed. The conference will take place in the hotel's luxurious ballroom and conference facilities, and on The University of Alabama campus..
Amenities and services
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- Complimentary evening reception with snacks and drinks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- 24-hour fitness center
As a college town, Tuscaloosa presents conference attendees with many choices of venues for gathering with old friends and meeting new ones. There is rife with vibrant dance clubs and bars, including the Houndstooth, recently voted the best sports bar in America. Live music can be found at many of the bars each night of the week.
If you're looking for a great restaurant, located within a short stroll of the hotel are over 30 restaurants. Below are a few of the local favorites:
- Chuck's Fish House is an excellent restaurant for an upscale dining experience.
- Mugshots is home to some of the most delectable burgers in the world, and if you’re feeling adventurous, you can try the peanut butter burger.
- Ephiphany is a farm-to-fork establishment where all ingredients come from local farmers.
- Five Bar features a modern atmosphere and a plethora excellent entrees.
- Edelweiss German Coffee Shop & Bakery, located in the Temerson Square downtown Tuscaloosa, provides a relaxing atmosphere that serves the area with authentic German bread, pretzels, rolls, pastries, cakes and other European specialties.
- Glorybound is a popular Greek restaurant known for its pepperjack gyro.
- DePalma’s Italian Café offers a plethora of Italian dishes and excellent service.
- The Tin Restaurant & Oyster Bar offers a Southern coastal dining experience with a number of seafood delicacies.
- Surin is a popular Thai restaurant known for its Midnight Sushi.
- Tacogi Asian Fusion is a unique fast casual restaurant that blends Asian and Mexican cuisine.
- Steel City Pops is a local gourmet popsicle shop known for its unique flavors.
... and over 20 additional restaurants in the area including Mexican, Chinese, Pizza, and more!
Wherever you go, Alabama students will be happy to point you in the direction of good food and great times.